Senior Engineer - Android
We firmly believe that native mobile apps are here to stay for the foreseeable future. Over time, some will continue to evolve, some will die and new ones will emerge. If you see yourself as a programmer, problem solver, constant learner and stickler to best practices, you will adapt accordingly. On the technical side, we expect you to be someone with:
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Proficiency in Java. C++ is a plus.
- Good with trending style-sheet languages & frameworks.
- Working Knowledge of Android developer and support tools.
- Knowledge of Dalvik VM, ADB, garbage collection and native heap.
- Sound knowledge of threads and thread synchronization.
- Understanding of Android XML user interface layouts and layout inflation
- Knowledge on resource conservation, wake locks and background processing.
- Understanding of Application Activity lifecycles and experience managing it.
- Ability to work with cloud APIs as well as local storage options.
- Working knowledge of SQL & No SQL databases.