Senior Business Analyst
If you live by the spirit “A problem well defined is half solved”, this job is for you. The ideal candidate loves to work in a diverse and fast paced environment, making sense out ideas and vision of a product owner, the client, enabling them to come up with solutions by interacting with the client team for requirement and development team for the technical feasibility. This is a very hands-on, high-profile role, and we are looking for someone who is extremely talented when it comes to documentation and breaking down the requirements to meaningful chunks. This is a permanent position that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. The selected candidate must possess the following attitudes, skills, knowledge and capabilities:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as Business Analyst in various verticals.
- Ability to lead a team of 2-3 individuals.
- Ability spot patterns in chaos.
- Ability to break down complex problem statements into smaller atomic requirements.
- Ability to use mind mapping tools for documenting complex requirements and their interdependencies.
- Ability to maintain and manage clear and complete documentation.
- Ability to interact with development and testing teams to verify that the business requirements of the clients are met in the delivery.
- Ability to represent the client's interests internally within the team.
- A strong desire to keep continuously updated on latest technologies and tools in requirement gathering.
- Ability to articulate problem statements.
- Play Table Tennis and discuss Game of Thrones at the same time.